COSTUME RENTAL DEPARTMENT:
Our costume rental department features costumes of higher quality for adults.
1. How does the rental process work?
2. When is the rental department open? The rental department is open Tuesdays – Saturdays 10-5:30. Sundays 11-4:30. CLOSED ON MONDAYS. Please be sure to arrive BEFORE the closing time listed to assure assistance. Couples rentals take close to an hour to do so please give yourselves plenty of time. Couples should arrive an hour prior to closing time for best results.
3. How long does it take to do a rental? Rentals are limited to 30 minutes per person so we can accommodate everyone. There may be a waiting list upon your arrival to the shop. Be sure to put your name down and you will be called when a renter is available to help you. While you are waiting, take a look through our picture books and have at least 2 ideas ready for what you would like to be.
4. What is included in a rental? Rentals include the fitting, alterations (if needed), and accessories.
5. How much does a rental cost? Rentals are anywhere from $75-$300 depending on the costume. There is also tax and a $3.00 cleaning fee per costume.
6. What types of costumes do you have for rent? Our rental department is mostly time period pieces for adults. We also have some characters and animals. Please view our slideshows for examples of our work.
7. Do you rent to children? Yes, however, the selection for children is definitely not as large as the adult selection. Please call ahead if looking for a certain costume.
8. How long do you get the rental for? Rentals are for 48 hours unless otherwise stated. There may be a extra charge for costumes that are out past the 48 hour time range. Talk to your costumer at the time of your rental for more details. Upon returning your rental, please return the costume on a hanger.
9. How does payment work? Once you decide on a costume, you can reserve it at that time by providing full payment. Then all you need to do is come back on the date you provide to pick up your costume! Simple as that! Payments accepted are cash or credit cards. Sorry, no checks. Please be advised that if you pay for your rental with cash, we will need a cash deposit or an imprint of a credit card for security.
10. Are there any additional fees? Late fees of $20 per day per costume, extra fee for taking the costume longer than 48 hour period, or fees to damaged costumes upon return. Otherwise, there are no hidden fees.